Re: [ARSCLIST] Help Purchasing a Microcassette

Tom, if it's the only recording of a person you want to do the best job possible. Hence my approach which I could have kept as a "trade secret" but didn't <smile>.

I get auto azimuth with the Dragons.

No incremental charge. Wear a binocular magnifier to do the splicing when you're as olde as I am <smile>.

Oh, and the JBR is a forensic device and it is multiple K - I think in the $5K - $7K region. If it was merely $1K I probably would have had one.