[ARSCLIST] Murrow "This I Believe" large group of shows

http://dl.tufts.edu//view_text.jsp?urn=tufts:central:dca:UA069:UA069.001.DO.MS025&chapter=MS025.005

Tufts has Murrows work-related papers and tapes. Scroll down this page and see how many reels of "This I Believe" are there.

Someone on this list, forgot who, was looking for these, I think.

Now, does ANYONE have any leads where I can find episodes of "Hear It Now," the weekly newsmagazine Murrow and Friendly did from 12/50 into mid-1951? I have six episodes out of the "27 or 28" total made (that number from Fred Friendly testimony to the FCC in 1959 linked here:
http://www.albany.edu/talkinghistory/arch2005jan-june.html
search on Fred Friendly to find the exact part on the overly-long/overly-complex page)

I'll gladly trade copies of my six shows for copies of shows I don't have. I have 1/3/51, 2/23/51. 3/10/51, 3/30/51, 4/6/51 and 6/8/51. I am pretty sure the first show was 12/14/50 and the last show was the last of June, 1951. Not interest in low-grade MP3 files.

-- Tom Fine