Re: [ARSCLIST] Zits cartoon strip

Yeah,but you gotta get rid of them,to make room for more records! I put  them up  on my local freecycle,as noone  want to buy the  things !

Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote:  My partner does health care for my bed-bound mother - I get a shopping
bag full of books once a month or more for her - Real books are fine
things. Kinda nostalgic!