[ARSCLIST] World Frequency Test Disc

Hi,

I've just recently aquired a 16 inch, vertical World Broadcasting System, Inc. "Frequency Test Record".  Matrix BB16211C1.

I'm assuming that this disc can be used to determine the correct/ballpark reproduce EQ curve for vertical World transcriptions.  There are a sequence of numbers incised in the wax between the groove and label which are reproduced below.

40 - 14.0
50 - 13.5
70 - 12.1
100 - 9.3
200 - 3.2
300 - 0.5
500 - 0.0
700 - 0.0
1000 - 0.0
2000
3000
4000
5000
6000
7000
8000
9000
10000

The first column appears to be the frequencies on the disc and I can only figure that the second column refers to the deviation from "0" in db.  Can anyone shed any light on how this all fits in the greater scheme of things?

Martin