Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright and Marston Records

Thomas Stern wrote:
The following is excerpted from Marston Records March Newsletter. (For those unfamiliar with Marston, they have one of the best catalogs of historical classical vocal recordings. Ward Marston has been responsible for many reissues on the Pearl, Opal, Romophone, and Naxos labels).
Hope you find it of interest - I would like more details of the agreement if anyone knows....
Best wishes, Thomas.

I have posted all of the newsletter for a group that I run and am corresponding with Ward about further dissemination. If the opportunity arises, I will ask, but my impression is that the specifics of the agreement are confidential.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/