Re: [ARSCLIST] LT Demo file...

Don Cox <doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I hope these files can be posted on a web page somewhere as I would like
>to mention it on another list.

Yes, I confess that I didn't expect the level of interest in this
material.  Maybe I'd better get my business Web site going sooner rather
than later!

I'll do what I can as soon as I can.  I may be relying on someone else's
good will for a short time.  Details to come...

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet