Re: [ARSCLIST] The Future of RECORD Collecting - Pressing plants

Oriole was operated by the McCrory's 5&10 chain. http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCrory_Stores
  http://www.en.wikpeddia.org/wiki/Oriole_Records_%28%US%29

Thomas Stern <sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  There is a new old 78 label "Oriole" which has issued 3 78's, for sale
on eBay.
78-I has a thread about this.  I'll try to find the info and post it
here, unless someone has it at hand.....
Best wishes, Thomas.