From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of dsbardella@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:21 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] metering/analysis software

Could anyone recommend metering/analysis software comparable to
Spectrafoo
Complete but for a PC? http://www.mhlabs.com/metric_halo/products/foo/

Pinguin has a similar product for PCs that unfortunately lacks a bit
scope
(and for my needs the bit scope is crucial).
http://www.masterpinguin.de/

Thanks in advance.

Danny

Daniel Sbardella
The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
40 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY  10023

212.870.1609