Re: [ARSCLIST] The Future of RECORD Collecting - an interesting documentary

I got a copy of Scratch for Christmas. These DJs are like popular musicologists. They have encyclopedic knowledge of funk, kitsch, etc.. Very entertaining book. They are "like" jazz musicians in a way. Maybe they could be considered percussionists.
Phillip
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Ramm"

We were recently discussing the future of record collecting and formats.
Sort of tangential to that, I watched a fascinating Documentary last night on
DVD that I'll HIGHLY recommend to anyone with an "open mind" as to musical
styles.