Re: [ARSCLIST] Question re DuoDisc records

It had better really be worth it! Oh well....I once spent a couple of days
transferring and editing and joining a 6-inch paper-based disc that had been
bent in half. This was in the reel-to-reel days and the finished result must
have had a splice every couple of inches.

dl