Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: Salut! (Vases Sonores)

Translation (free of charge):

Greetings (misspelled) Alyssa

Thank you very much for your message. The bit about "musical vases" was intended as an april's fools joke for TV news, and I hope you found it amusing. I am in the process of making other videos in that style.

See you

Bilge Sehir

(Translated by:
Alex Hartov, Ph.D.