Re: [ARSCLIST] 6500-year-old voices

Well, here is an addition from one of the other Rods on the list.

I heard that that Pottery Barn was where Claymation was first invented, but the technology was too primitive at the time (era).

Graphically Yours,

Rod Stephens

David Lennick wrote:

rodbrown wrote:

Folks,

Why so skep-tickle? All the computer would have to do would be to
toss out all the information in the grooves having to do with the
texture of the clay. That said, their algorithm does need tweaking.
The sound clip is still too "muddy."

(sorry!)

Rod

I was there, and I'm here to tell ya, that pot ain't six thousand years old. No more than about seven hundred fifty.

--The Two-Thousand-Year-Old Man