From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of phillip holmes
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:41 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Record tracking,and ageing, was De-static question

Don't forget the RCA soundtrack series with Charles Gerhardt and the
National Phil Orchestra.  They're great.  They could do great stuff when
they tried.  There were some Vics on thin vinyl that were mastered well.
And plenty of pop recordings in the '70s have great pressings, but mostly
the first set of laquers.