Re: [ARSCLIST] High speed CD duplicating

Roxio came with my machine and the Disc Copy function works very very good, is adjustable. I use 16X max and get very good results on any PC that can handle CD buirners. I have had problems with a stand alone CDR duplicator we have in our visual department, so far very pleased with copies done this way on my lab machine. My originals are mostly from a stand alone Yahmaha Pro CD burner we got donated a couple of years ago, on MAM gold and copies on MAM silver.

Robert Wasserman
Rawasserman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sound Archives Proj. Asst.
Wisconsin Historical Society
608-264-6473

>>> alanset@xxxxxxxx 2/10/2006 3:11 PM >>>
For those of you who are using PCs to make high speed copies (4x to 16x)
of CDs, what software do you recommend and how much processing power is
satisfactory for 1:1 copies and/or multiple drives?  Thanks for your
time and consideration.

Andy Lanset, Archivist
WNYC New York Public Radio
1 Centre Street 26th Floor