To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: February 07, 2006 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Copying LP covers

At 03:45 PM 2/7/2006, David Lewiston wrote:
If the other solutions aren't suitable, take a look at this Testrite Copy Stand.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=53762&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

David, do you have one of these? I do and the arm is very prone to vibration. The lights are OK, but the arm needs more reinforcement...someday. It's just a flat piece of steel, no angle or rib or anything. Think TWANG.....at least on the one I have.