Re: [ARSCLIST] F1 difficulties

In a message dated 2/4/2006 4:46:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, edix@xxxxxx
writes:

If people request dvd copies of our material we use stand-alone panasonic dvd
recorders with success. I copy the footage onto the onboard harddrives and
then
do minimal editing and then burn them onto dvd

Once the dvd is finalized i make a copy of it with our computer dvd burner for
our Archives

Hope this helps!

Erik

This is the approach we are trying currently, using a Sony DVD recorder.
However we are having problems with the burner in the computer and the editing
software is inadequate. Using the DVD recorder only, means running the tape for
each copy.

It would be better to go directly to the computer with reliable hardware and
software. I'm looking for recommendations.

Mike Csontos