[ARSCLIST] Eye Glasses

I've recently been wearing padded wireless headphones when monitoring dubs from tape to the hard drive.

I wear glasses and find the arms pinch my ears.  I'm considering a pair of industrial frames similar to the $ 20 magnifying glass units I use when doing detail work.  The set I have has a plastic frame that adjusts behind the head with a set screw.  Some I saw in a catalog come with a strap that goes behind the head insted of an arm that fits over the ear.

Any others with similar problem and, if so, solution?

Steve Smolian