Re: [ARSCLIST] Compact metal shelving for audio collection

Kia ora Bronwyn

Here are a few links -
http://www.montel.com/eng/products/Mobile_Shelving_Systems/mobile_shelving.htm
www.metaledgeinc.com
http://www.thefileguy.com/highdensity/index.shtml
http://www.teamdirectline.com/

Is there no where in New Zealand who provides similar products without the high
cost of shipping?  I would ask Rachel Lord, Chief Archivist at Sound
Archives/Nga Taonga Korero.  I understand after I left they got new shelving
there, after we had moved out the huge 78 collection.

Take care

Marie

Quoting Bronwyn Officer <Bronwyn.Officer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Kia ora
>
> Could anyone recommend some high density shelving brands to look at (website
> addresses etc) for a medium sized archival audio collection containing
> cassettes, reels, vids, CDs, DVDs etc.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Bronwyn Officer

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911