Re: [ARSCLIST] sticky labels for DAT tapes

dave n wrote:

> Hello all -
>
> I'm wondering if anyone had a source for blank sticky labels for DAT tapes?
>
> I am looking for the product with 2 small labels - one for the face of the
> DAT, one for the spine - not the big labels typically used for data DATs that
> entirely cover the face of the tape...
>
> Thanks if anyone might know a place to get these...
>
> dave nolan
> nyc

There's an Avery product that works perfectly for the face of the DAT: #378
(other numbers on the package are S-840N - 02210). 1/2" x 2.5" .. this is a
Canadian product and I picked up a couple of cases when Business Depot
(Staples) had them on clearance a couple of years ago.

For the front or spine, I just keep a stash of unused labels from other dats.

dl