Re: [ARSCLIST] [AMIA-L] Storage of Acetate Magnetic Media

At 03:09 PM 1/14/2006, Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 1/14/2006 12:36:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,

 I don't think
conclusions about normal tape can be drawn from Kodak's bizarre product.

Hi, Mike,

Don't forget, I also said the following which, in many ways, is more significant.

(2) It has been reported to me privately and the person doing the reporting does not yet wish to publicize it, but I believe a batch of at-risk Scotch 111 has been discovered.

I cannot disclose the source yet, but I believe the person is on this list.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aurora, Ontario, Canada http://www.richardhess.com/