To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 5:21 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Sound card recommendations

Hello All. I'm looking for stand alone sound card that meets the recommendations from IASA TC-04 regarding the analogue to digital converter and jitter. Does anybody have a recommendable product that does not cost a fortune and is available worldwide?

It's to be used to digitize old reel tapes.

Yours sincerely
Jeppe Christensen
National Archive
Denmark