Re: [ARSCLIST] Risk assessment tool--off brands

And RCA had its own brand, which I gather wasn't very popular with RCA engineers (Graham, where are
you?). Audiotape became Capitol (and actually those tapes were fine, but not marketed to the pros by
that time..I have no idea what the cassettes were like, never having considered cassettes even remotely
usable for anything other than playing on the beach or in the car) and CBS acquired Soundcraft at some
point (bet it wished it hadn't).

Off brands? How about Triton? Burgess?

dl