To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Buddy Rich album songs running order needed

I have the Buddy Rich Discography by Doug Merriwether. In fact I have it for sale on Amazon, my seller name there is hfofstuff

If you have the date I can look up the information that is provided there. It may not have the LP order, but it might.
Cheryl Thurber

Tom Fine <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Woops, I meant to say:
NOT the songs contained in the sequence they were recorded but the song sequence of the original LPS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine"