Re: [ARSCLIST] AVRL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Warren" <richard.warren@xxxxxxxx>
> A question has come in from a non-ARSC person about the American
> Vintage Record Labelography.
>
> I haven't heard anything about AVRL lately and don't know how to
> reply. Would someone who's actively involved in AVRL please let me
> know the status of the project.

AFAIK, AVRL is pretty much "dead in the water," with its only useful
result being Steven Abrams' data files (these are searchable, but not
browseable, at 78online.com; however, they can be downloaded in
"zipped" form at that site. Your questioner might wish to contact
Kurt Nauck (Nauck@xxxxxxxxx) for exact information on the project.