[ARSCLIST] German radio discs

I stated the Ernste Gesaenge were sung by Willer.  It's actually Lore Fischer.  And the label is Polydor, 12" gold print on white, mx 40891 thru 4, AM order, i.e., coupled as s. 1/3, 2/4, unit (set ) number 3929.  I have a date of 1938/10/27 though I don't know wherefrom.

The Reining, Schallaufname des Deutschen Runfunks (last 2 words underlined), is a part of Trovatore. D'amor sull' ali rose, in German.  1938/04/08, label with lines to be filled in, filled in in ink., bcst by Stuttgart, center start.

Can I post label pictures as attachments to this list?

Steve Smolian