Re: [ARSCLIST] Plus Deck

I'd like to know if this deck has adjustable azimuth for various cassettes that may have been recorded on poor decks... And when it will work on Macs! I see they are looking for Mac programmers.

There are so many old cassette decks in the world, and some good ones, such that unless this has a really good playback mechanism it might be useless. Anyone know?

My experience with old cassettes is that they saound as good as they ever did, if they haven;t been mistreated physically or played on unmaintained decks (like people who never degauss the heads, etc.)

2c,

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689