Re: [ARSCLIST] 101 strings collection URL

Incidentally, there is at least one 101 Strings 78! A couple of tracks taken
from their first "Blues" album (they did at least two). I have it on a Canadian
Reo pressing..Quality had the 101 Strings (sometimes known as the Bavarian
Philharmonic or something similar) before ARC Sound was set up to press the
label in Canada.

101 Strings nearing the 50-year mark. Amazing.

dl