Re: [ARSCLIST] message board vs. listserv

That's how Yahoo! groups do it...

Mark Shakarjian <mssl72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Lou,
   That would be an excellent solution. The people that want to get
mail, can still get mail and the people that want to go to a board,
can go to a board.

Mark

On Dec 13, 2005, at 9:20 AM, Lou Judson wrote:

> The one known as Gearslutz.com will email you anytime there is a
> enw message in a thread you subscribe to - and you can go to the
> page and request "new posts" and see what's new in every category.
> I like that format, actually better than this email kind as I am
> not really supposed to be here and get distracted into threads I
> don't need to see...
>
> Lou Judson ? Intuitive Audio
> 415-883-2689
>
> On Dec 12, 2005, at 8:59 PM, Jack L. Palmer wrote:
>
>>    I hate msg boards.  You have to go to them and check them out
>> to see if there is anything new.  These msgs come to me and I can
>> read them at my leisure, or erase the ones that don't interest
>> me.    Jack

Yahoo! Shopping