[ARSCLIST] Possible early Lp acetates,from EMI

 Several years ago,I bought a pile,of  classical acetates,and test pressings,from a dealer,at $5-10,each.All  unplayed condition,and all from the 40s,and 50s.Most of these were  clearly identified. Serge Koussevitsky,on Dutch HMV,Felix  Weingartner,on American Columbia,what have you.In the pile,was a group  of four double sided acetates. These were Lp transfers of 78 sets,by  Beecham ,Harty,Moisevich, and Bruno Walter,and the VPO.I don't have  them,here,but the labels wereprinted with the name of a(John?)  Troutbeck,in Hayes, Middlesex.Is this enough information,for somebody  to identify these as legitimate EMI issues?

Yahoo! Shopping