Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

There was also that nice Mr. Meltzer, who ran the shop where I bought my first
Florence Foster Jenkins 78s for $2 apiece in 1968, but who then pulled a couple of
fast ones on me a year or two later (promised originals, handed me bad dubs or tapes
spliced up the yingyang).

dl