[ARSCLIST] new audio archiving website

Hello all! Just wanted to let you all know that my audio archiving
webliography has been updated and moved. To help the organization of the
site, I put all the links in alphabetical order, and added a few sections.
The new url is: www.AudioArchiving.net

I added a section for A/V companies, with a mind towards providing people
with professional resources they can turn to if they want to outsource their
audio digitization, restoration or disaster recovery work, and I know many
people on this list have companies that provide those services, so I would
appreciate it if any of you who would like to be included on the site would
e-mail me your contact info.

Thanks so much, and as always, feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions
or additions for the site.

~val forrestal, mlis