Re: [ARSCLIST] LP storage &c. (and bagpipes)

When my older sister got married, my father wanted to have bagpipes playing after the ceremony. I asked a Scottish friend of mine if he knew of any bagpipers that could play at my sister's wedding.

He replied, "Why?To frighten the guests?"

John Bondurant
Sound Preservation & Access Assistant
Berea College Appalachian Sound Archives