From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:11 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] 78rpm EQ and postprocessing

Just for perspective, the demo that started this discussion can be
thought of as just that, a demo that shows what you can do with the
product - if they stopped before removing all non-musical sounds, would
prospective buyers think it had limited capability? Those of us who know
can see the ability to overuse it clearly.

2c,

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689