Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-ROM marking pens

Hi, Andy et al,

I would like to offer an option (if only for people to shoot it down) to consider.

The Primera Signature Z1 printer
http://www.primera.com/signaturez1.html

I like the results and I print before burning so if there is any immediate damage that interferes with burning (haven't found any) the software will hopefully find it.

Erik Dix (and the other three attendees) saw it working at my seminar.

I believe it to be archival. It's thermal transfer, and, I don't think, has any solvents in it.

I'd love a tip (bad pun, not actually intended) on a fine point CD-safe marker--any suggestions?

Richard L. Hess richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aurora, Ontario, Canada http://www.richardhess.com/