Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-ROM marking pens

Staedtler makes a cd pen that has a fine tip.

the article number is:
Staedtler Lumocolor 317

I've used them a lot and like them.

Another brand with a fine tip that I like but haven't seen in the US is

edding 8400cd markers

you can get the staedtlers here:

http://www.artsuppliesonline.com/catalog.cfm?cata_id=2053

We also use dixon redi sharp+ permanent markers, but we have only big tip pen of those but i think they make fine tips, too.

Their website is www.dixonusa.com

Erik Dix

Notre Dame Archives