Re: [ARSCLIST] 5,000 cylinder recordings now online

In a message dated 11/17/2005 1:11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
seubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You ask,  and you get. Our usability testers said that our browse feature
was not  useful, so we took it out. I just put it back in. Let me know
what you  think.

David

Paul Charosh wrote:

>You have a search  function that accepts specific requests, but I can't find

>a way  of perusing the entire list of included items.  I would like to be
able
>to browse the collection.  Is that possible?
>
>pc

Thank you!  One can sort by year of release, label, performer, title  --- all
very useful indeed, I think.  I'll now be able to get a decent  overview of
what is available.

pc