Re: [ARSCLIST] 5,000 cylinder recordings now online

You ask, and you get. Our usability testers said that our browse feature was not useful, so we took it out. I just put it back in. Let me know what you think.

David

Paul Charosh wrote:

You have a search function that accepts specific requests, but I can't find a way of perusing the entire list of included items. I would like to be able to browse the collection. Is that possible?

pc