Re: [ARSCLIST] Oscar Levant-William Kernell Opera 'Carnival'

Hi Karl & David,
Thanks for this information - please let me know some details of this LP (title, label, catalog number....). Would be very interested in obtaining a copy or dub.
In searching the (En)rico Ricardi reference, a site about film dubbing indicated that the singing voice for Karloff is Tudor Williams. Anyone
know? I thought the 'Karloff' vocals were rather musical, the others grating. Did Williams make any recordings?
Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.