Re: [ARSCLIST] seeking album sequence info

The Lionel Hampton Quartet - Clef MGC 611

A:	S'wonderful
	Always

B:	Air Mail Special
	Soft Winds

JUST IN CASE YOU WANT IT
Hamp's Big Four  Verve MGV 8117
A:	Old Black Magic
	Blues for Norman

B:	It's a Blue World
	When the Saints go Marching In
	Midnight  Sun

I think I have the 10" record but have misfiled it. When I find it I will send the info along.
The above info is from the actual 12" records.

Eric Goldberg

The Lionel Hampton Quartet (10" LP) - Clef MGC 142
Lionel Hampton Plays Love Songs - Clef MGC 714
The Lionel Hampton Quartet - Clef MGC 673 (different from MGC 611)
The High and the Mighty - Verve MGV 8228
Lionel Hampton '58 - Verve MGV 8223