Re: [ARSCLIST] List been down?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Why so quiet on the ARSC List? No messages for a couple of days here. I
> thought I had been unsubscribed somehow but when I tried re-subscribing,
the
> server pinged back that nothing was amiss. Surely we've not run out of
> conversation?? In any case, I hope all of you under the spell of this mild
> fall are enjoying a nice day and that it's not a grim day for the rest of
> you.

1) Since many (if not most) ARSCLIST subscribers are employed by
institutions
(unlike 78-L subscribers, who may BE, or belong, in them) things always
quiet
down on weekends.

2) ARSCLIST traffic tends to vary according to whether there is an
interesting
topic under discussion...which usually results from a single post on the
topic of interest inspiring a host of replies. Apparently no one has any
problems currently?