Re: [ARSCLIST]

I have been using Full Compass in Wisconsin for years. Their telephone order takers know what they are talking about. They attend seminars every Monday given by equipment vendors so they know all about the products they sell. They listen to feedback from their customers. They also stand behind their sales with service (I visited them and you can eat a meal on the floor of their repair shop!) Pricewise they consistently give the lowest or close to.
www.fullcompass.com 1-800-356-5844, ask for Jeff Ryan at extension 1144. He has been my contact for the last 15 years. He will call you back.

Peter Kiefer