From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 5:56 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST]

I NEVER shop ebay, just too many scams and spams. It is a place to check
used prices and maybe buy used gear if you know how to evaluate it, but
I personally shop online at a number of the references already given,
then go to get it locally - and find I can get it nearby nearly as
easily, without polluting the air with Fedex and UPS.

But it would help to know what you are looking for if you want sepcific
recommendations... Like where you are located and what type of gear
needed.

Lou

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689