Re: [ARSCLIST]

Steve, can you be more specific? I've bought some stuff from www.sweetwater.com but that's because at the time there was a fairly knowledgable sales person who was making sense discussing audio on the Pro Audio list. But they have fairly good prices if you know what you want, but it really depends. I shop around and buy lots of my stuff on eBay.

I've probably given the most money to eBay vendors, followed by Dell computer. I bought three of my Mackie speakers from www.MusiciansFriend.com as they were offering a really good price with free shipping.

Cheers,

Richard