[ARSCLIST] Philadelphia Radio: Are there any other recordings?

I'm putting out feelers to see if there are any significant archives or collections of  audio broadcast throughout the Philadelphia, or even PA, region in the time band of 1938-1954.  The Historical Society of Pennsylvania has a large cache of radio dramas produced by The Philadelphia Fellowship Commision, a civic organization, and we're trying to find out how these recordings relate to what still exists and appraise their historical, cultural, and research value.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

RA Friedman
Rights and Reproductions Coordinator
Historical Society of Pennsylvania