Re: [ARSCLIST] Reducing soundcard/circuit noise

Hi Diederick,

In checking out the Terratec, I see that there is a different version of that box, the Terratec Phase 26 USB which, of course is USB, so I would guess means no internal card (much better).

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions

D Basson wrote:

Dear Group members

I recently bought a Dell Optiplex GX620 computer with Windows XP. I use a Terratec DMX6Fire soundcard. When I make recordings using Adobe Audition or Wavelab, I get a buzzing noise - a problem I have never had with my previous computer. Can anyone perhaps help me solve the problem?

Kind regards,

Diederick Basson