[ARSCLIST] Richard's Tape Seminar 2005 NOV 1-4

Well, I finally have scheduled the tape restoration seminar that I discussed earlier. It's Nov 1-4 in Aurora, Ontario (part of the Greater Toronto Area), North America's fifth largest metro area.

I know that it is a bit of short notice, but I thought I'd do it any way.

I have one person confirmed and room for three more.

For more info, there is a preliminary brochure at http://www.richardhess.com/seminar200511.pdf

Vignettes Media web: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/