[ARSCLIST] Guido Ciccolini

In atonement for having looked up the wrong name, I've posted my easily accessed Diamond Disc recordings of Ciccolini at
http://www.operas-are.us/

Admittedly, they will be of little interest to most subscribers to this list, but Steve Puntilillo's customer and a few others may find a visit worthwhile. Of course, I will provide a CD for Steve or others who may be interested in avoiding the MP3 losses. Just send a postal address privately.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/