Re: [ARSCLIST] Basic studio setup

I'd hardly call your setup "basic" Richard!

I have a PR-99, a Teac quarter track, and a Pioneer four track, Protools 002R LE, and a couple of Masterlinks. Pretty basic.

The thing that makes it profeessional is 35 years of analog work with tape. THAT is priceless...

Lou

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689