Re: [ARSCLIST] Transferring wax cylinders

Steve Puntolillo wrote:
Hi --

One of our clients has a collection of rare wax cylinders he would like
to have transferred into the digital domain. These are of one of his
ancestors who was apparently a renown opera singer in Edison's day.

Out of a bit more than idle curiosity, are you free to share the singer's name? You are in the heart of my area of interest and I have been able to help others - though not with the resource you need here.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/