Re: [ARSCLIST] Old Time Radio Collections: Last Call for Submissions

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I've added your name to our "review" file and will get back to you when the book is published.

I'd like to say for sure that we'll meet the Dec 1 deadline but I can't be certain.

I'll keep you posted.

Susan Siegel